Care in Baltimore and surrounding counties
Absolute Companion Care provides
support for elders who desire to maintain and improve their lifestyle at
home. Our trained, mentored and educated companion caregivers, certified nursing
assistants, LPNs & RNs provide care and assistance, light housekeeping,
companionship, medication compliance, errands & transportation, nutritious meal
prep., personal care and/ or skilled care. Clients needing more extensive care
receive an initial assessment to initiate a Plan of Care and periodic
reassessment by our RN.
▪ We differ in our educational leadership philosophy and our model of team caregiving. Both factors lead to premium caregiving at an “executive level” – elder care you should expect.
▪ Our Executive Director is a nationally awarded Ph.D. educator in the field of caregiving. Our Managing Director holds a Masters Degree in Education and coordinates an environment which attends to the well-being of both our caregivers and our clients. Did I mention our fantastic caregivers? We are a dedicated team who enjoy working together. How many people can say they look forward to going to work?
▪ We carefully match clients and caregivers by choice and personality, but most importantly, repeat clients receive the same caregivers on a regular basis to ensure continuity of care and familiarity. Our caregiving teams and their team leaders communicate on a regular basis with company leadership.
▪ Our care philosophy addresses mind – body – spirit – environment. We
engage the “whole” person. Mentored caregivers work in teams and incorporate
family preferences to ensure a safe and varied experience at home.
We’re in the Community
▪ Located in Northern Baltimore County, our client base ranges from the
northern edges of Baltimore City, all of Baltimore County, and the northern
neighboring portions of Harford and Carroll Counties.
▪ Our motivated employee caregivers are committed to company values and
undergo an extensive and rigorous selection, training, mentoring, and evaluation